Monday, February 9, 2015

Invitation to join me in gynesurgery and aesthetic rejuvenation

Righter is tighter

Rizal Philippines  | February 9, 2015

This is an open invitation to my colleagues who are cosmetic surgeons, gynecologists to join me in the mission to beautify aging and young ladies alike in the region down there.

Surgeons do not see much of gynelogical procedures llke hymeneoraphy;   ob gyne not see much of cosmetic surgery on the other hand.  Maybe a couple in their lifetime.

This new field combines the expertise of cosmetic surgeons and gynecologists who are more familiar with women's anatomy and physiology

By working together we can create a center of excellence for aesthetic vaginal surgery which is a new emerging but profitable field of specialization.  We can create branding, share knowledge, patient list, and improve further the field of specialization.  Knowledge and wealth that comes along with it;  should be shared.

Come and join me.

Contact me:   call email or text me:  +63651 3675

                         clinicmiranda@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment